Roasted Squash and Sweet Potatoes with Cranberry Sauce
Roasted Squash and Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries is not only a tasty way to combine veggies, but it will also be a beautiful addition to your Thanksgiving table.
Servings 4 people
- 1 pound Delicata squash (sliced in half, seeds removed and cut into 1/2 inch slices)
- 1 pound Sweet potatoes (sliced into 1/2 inch rounds)
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 cup Whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons Minced fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the squash and the potatoes in a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place on a rimmed cookie sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until the veggies are fork-tender.
Transfer back to a large bowl and toss with the cranberry sauce and parsley before serving.