Garlic Sticky Asian Marinade
This is a great marinade for your favorite meat! Chicken, pork or steak. It makes enough for 2-3 pounds of meat. I used 2.5 pounds of chicken wings for this recipe.
- 1 cup Tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions
In a medium-sized bowl whisk together all the ingredients.
Place your meat of choice in a gallon sized ziplock bag and pour the marinade over the meat reserving 1/4 cup for basting the meat later.
Let marinade for a minimum of 6 hours up to overnight for the most flavor.
Grilling your meat with this marinates imparts the best flavor.